- At some point, I want this thing to shoot monster streamers, so being able to swap components would be nice.
- Demos are far more fun when things work.
-Two sheets of HDPE held up by threaded rod columns
- Fan bolted onto a piece of plexi that was subsequently ziptied onto the threaded rod (farming hard)
- Donated by the Daniel Kramnik
- 4" diameter, 2.5'~ tall
- 24 AWG???
- Resonant frequency ~555kHz
- Added toilet flange for increased mounting stability to chassis
- 1/4" copper refrigeration tubing wound spiral-style
- Added supports for sexiness
- Some very sad aluminum ducting wrapped in even sadder aluminum tape. Not exactly my best handiwork.
- Scavenged Panasonic metal film caps
- Rated for ~8kV
-Capacitance: ??? (something in the 0.005uF range)
- 9kV, 30mA (problem, MMC?)
- Zinc-plated hardware (a bad idea)
- Cooled via muffin fan (a yummy idea)
Here, have some
|Note: bleed resistors help|
prevent accidental electrocution
|Protip: when laying the primary,|
go from the center outward